This Disappears When Logged In

New Pictures of Tiny My Baby Boy

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by TJOHNSON722, Mar 26, 2012.

1. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

022.jpg 034.jpg 035.jpg

As most know, he was my biggest impulse buy, I had a tank set up for another snake but fell in love with him at the Reptile Show. He has gotten so big and we all love him so much...

2. 09msstang

09msstang Elite Member

Is that a red tail boa?? Im trying to get familiar with identifying them :) cute little guy

3. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

No, he is a burmese. He is only approximately 10 months old maybe (off hand without looking at my records). He was 32" long when we got him.

Red Tail Boas have a different tail pattern in thier tails than thier bodies. I will try to post pictures of Ruby (my baby girl) tonight after work or tommorrow morning.

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Tiny is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing him grow and grow and grow!

5. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Very nice looking guy! You got him nice and healthy looking!! I love his pattern, I can see why you had to pick him up :)

6. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Tiny is super cute! Can't wait to watch him grow :)

7. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Thank you. His pattern has become more defined almost the bigger he gets. Or I'm just noticing it more.

8. Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo Elite Member

I agree with him having a gorgeous pattern. Congrats and thanks for the pics. He's gonna get so BIG it will be exciting :D.

9. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

He's not going to be "Tiny" for long lol
    (How many time have you heard that joke? lol)

He's beautiful, congratulations!

10. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

That's why we named him that. I thought it'd be funny once he was full grown.

11. xViLLaiN

xViLLaiN Banned User

What a beauty! I have to say Im also a big fan of ironic names. I would be the one to name an animal like an alligator, cuddles. lol

12. colin2332

colin2332 Member

hes Gorgeous

13. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Ironic names are the best :) lol!

I have a little white female rabbit named "Freddy Kruger" lol!
    My dwarf hamsters are "Mini Diablo" and "Fang". But then Hamsters are evil lol!

14. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Ok had to add a picture of the evil killer rabbit "freddy Kruger" lol
    077-2.jpg
    Sorry for the hijak but she was being too cute lol! I lost her Mom Nova here just a few days ago. It was a totally unexpected litter. The babies where born 4 days after their Dad got neutered lol!

Attached Files:

15. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

They are adorable. I will never be able to feed them live rabbits. Thankfully, all mine are on frozen now.

16. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

awwe cute rabbit! lol, a ten foot snake called tiny... thats something i think we'd all; like to see :)

17. barberking12

barberking12 Member

looks good

18. Juice

Juice Member

Nice looking burm. Good name choice too, should be a fun ice breaker. "want to see my snake tiny, *brings out 10ft burmese python*"
    Mine's name is Noodles, don't ask me they wife got to name him.

19. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

Very nice looking Berm. :) When I had a ball python, I called it Smoochy Poo. This is mostly because I'm a jerk and when my friends who are scared of reptiles would come over, I'd say, "Oooo, let me introduce you to my Smoochy Poo!" They thought I'd lost my mind, haha.