This Disappears When Logged In

New Pictures from the Lake!!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by RedLocks, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

This may make some of you east coaster's jealous...cuz it is quite warm and lovely here in AZ already. But, we went to the lake and took some pictures! And, you can see my tattoo which is exciting. haha
    Wakesurfing!!
    DSC01892.jpg

Our lakes are awesome here...believe it or not.
    lake4.jpg

Water is a TOUCH chilly still...
    lake5.jpg

No, it is not done yet. This is after 5 sessions.
    Tat1.jpg

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Wow nice work on the tats. Must have taken a while.

3. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

wow holy tattoo! Very nice work.

4. thead11

thead11 Elite Member

That's some nice ink.
    Can't wait to see it when its done.:)

5. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

Thank you both! It has taken a total of about 12-15 hours so far. It is hard to even tell what it is when the pic is that small, but it is not done and the color isn't there yet. A lot of what you see is water, which will be much more obvious when it is actually blue. And there is a big dragon and all kinds of other stuff.

6. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Forget the time it took, that looks expensive :eek: But it looks awesome too :D

You can keep the wakesurfing. It looks fun, but I tried water skiing once and got a bloody nose from hitting the water. Of course I was probably 12 too, but I don't miss it, lol.

7. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

Ohhh yes - expense is the reason it is't finished yet!! haha

And, the beauty of wake surfing is that it does not hurt!! You are only going about 11-14 mph...if you manage to fall you are going so slow that it does not hurt, and otherwise you lose the wave and just sink down in the water! I gave up wake boarding after I discovered wakesurfing...I am always sore and miserable after wakeboarding! NEVER with wakesurfing! Give it a shot if you ever get a chance!! Good times!

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

nice ink. And yes, i'm jealous!!!

9. venus

venus Founding Member

Great pics, you look like your having a blast. I cant wait for summer (i think its here) but Im not looking forward to the humidity, lol

10. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

My poor swimsuit wont see the light of day for months. :(

11. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Yeah, but what's the fun in that? ;)

12. tlh9162

tlh9162 Elite Member

Is that Lake Mead or Lake Havasu by chance? My brother lives in AZ and is always telling me how great those two lakes are. He's a skier. Tat looks wonderful! Can't wait to see the color added...keep pics posting? Headed to Cali in 2 weeks to steal some of your western sunshine. :)

13. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

Great pics! thanks for sharing

14. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

Actually that is Saguaro Lake... Mead and Havasu and Powell are the really big ones around AZ, but there are a bunch of smaller lakes that we usually go to. Saguaro, Canyon, Bartlett, Apache, Roosevelt, etc. They are much closer to town! They aren't even THAT small, but much smaller than Mead, Havasu and Powell which are all unfortunately several hour away. Enjoy the weather in CA...should be wonderful :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.