This Disappears When Logged In

New Pics

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Aug 25, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Wanted to share more recent pics of my boy. He's doing very well and has the appetite of a horse! Anyway here he is in his home :) Hope you all like

7860064124_a977381c1f.jpg
    IMG_5388

7860066992_75ff25fc32.jpg
    IMG_5385

7860065708_5db7710871.jpg
    IMG_5386

Attached Files:

2. VickiC

VickiC Elite Member

Wow, he is absolutely stunning!!

I can't get over how vibrant his coloring is, and those eyes, and that face... :x

How big is he now and is he fully grown? I'm sure it's posted elsewhere, but I can't keep track of everyone's babies yet.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

The spot between his eyes changed colors, too cool!

4. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

very intmating looking snake... very pretty. my dad fell in love with one of theses guys when we went to an expo... but, i told him no because it was like $400 bucks... and he doesnt have the money. but very very cool... i love your photos.

5. JoeyG

Thanks :) he is actually a couple of years old but he was very small from birth. (think one the reasons he was sold) I however think he's awesome though. he has a little more growing to do and from what I wa told I don't think he was getting the right size food either which didn't help his growth. Not to worry now, he's on diet of small rats now and hopefully he'll be putting on some size to impress the ladies :D

6. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

he's defintally a lady catcher.. ill tell you that.

7. JoeyG

Yup I know a certain Meruke that I'm hoping he'll get along with ;) It's my project for next season if all goes well....

8. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

What a beautiful animal!

gets out pen and adds to want list

9. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Awesome looker joey. I will add one at some point just because of your threads. What exactly is that dot on thier heads? I saw that the other day on one at the show and was curious. Almost looks like a seem in the scales.

10. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

Beautiful.

11. JoeyG

He has dark scales and dark spots over several places. Just his coloring, think he gets it from his dad, but Nightstalker also has some dark scales too. Just a common thing I've seen in the species. Don't know exact origins of it, think it just naturally occurs. That's why some people cross breed them to try to get really awesome morphs

If can help further the Chondro fever then I've done my work ;)

12. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

13. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

He's gorgeous!!! :) I'm happy to hear he's eating well and growing. :) how often do you feed everyone?

14. JoeyG

you know now that they all seem to be growing well I'm at 2 weeks or so. I've been going by their signs as to when I can tell they're really looking to eat. I haven't had anyone refuse me that way :) Couple of times Nightstalker didn't show any interest till well over a month and she's doing really well! I think mine are just lazy and like to sleep more :D

15. snakevenom

snakevenom Well-Known Member

Buetifull snake love him