This Disappears When Logged In

New Piccies of Liloth

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by Renouji, Jun 5, 2011.

1. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

She looks so much better, just look at her color, also looks like she has a lot more spunk! great job:), she was a diamond in the rough

2. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

Unfortunately after I posted those piccies my gfs 3yr old nephew came running over and scared her, she took off running and he grabbed her leash before I could and had her dangling from it! now the end of her tail about 3" is dark brown almost black (v.v) but its slowly regaining its color. shes still fine running around her tank and eating but I will be concerned about her til lthat tail is back to normal color!

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh My! Not good, poor girl, did her tail get caught in the leash?
    It turned color fairly fast, maybe broken!
    Keep us posted, may a vet trip if it doesn't go back to normal

4. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

Her tail is back to normal and appears to not be broken however I am going to call avet tomorrow and bring her down even tho I don't have the money for it :(.

5. Iggysmommie

Iggysmommie Elite Member

Renouji,
    She beautiful and I to love the pic of her watching dinner. I would beg to say she thinking "come on dad I am hungry" thats the same look I get from my kids, dogs and Ig first thing in the mornings.

6. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

My roommates just recently got a baby beardie so it's funny to see that own look from Leonidas. Only have had hiim for a few days so its feeding and cage cleaning only but when we set the food next to the tank he twitches and looks at it!

Also random question will only males "beard" because he was doing it when I had River Tam out on the counter one day.

7. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

if by "beard" you mean puff out his beard then no. my girl puffs hers out for my hat & pink shirt as well as the dogs, cats and strangers.

8. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Ditto on the above..both male and female will "puff out" at times..sometimes just to "show off", but other times they do this to help them shed....Also, both male and females have the capability of "blackbearding" as well. Although to be honest, I've found that most of the "blackbearding" is done by the males. My male Robby will do it quite often, (that and the head-bobbing.) I have also seen the "blackbearding" occur in females at times....not often, but more than once, so I know it can be done by females as well as males.