This Disappears When Logged In

New Piccies of Liloth

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by Renouji, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

lol here are some new piccies of Liloth (or lilly as my gf likes to call her). She has grown a whole inch and is now 16.25" long since we got her 3.5 weeks ago (^_^)

LilothsNewViv-1.jpg
    C360_2011-06-0518-37-18-1.jpg
    C360_2011-06-0518-36-32-1.jpg
    C360_2011-06-0518-34-14-1.jpg
    C360_2011-06-0518-32-08-1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

she is so pretty! I love the last pic, looks like she is saying C'mon let me at them!

3. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

she was, right after I snapped the piccie she tried to catch them thru the glass lol!!!

4. Yurusumaji

Yurusumaji Elite Member

Aw, what a gorgeous little lady!

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

She is a gorgeous bearded dragon for sure!
    Looks like the previous owners must have had her on red sand!

6. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

They did lol, your the one that kept telling me to get rid of the sand :p

7. DimitrisDaisy

DimitrisDaisy Elite Member

She looks very healthy and beautiful :D congrats!

8. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

Thanks everyone, seems I got her in time (O.O) The previous owner had her in a 10gal tank for a year and then moved her into a 20gal 4-6 months before I got her :(, she had no UVB (he hadn't changed the bulb in 1.5yrs) and only a regular 75watt household bulb heating her tank to 70-80! plus her main diet was only romaine & grapes every other day and 2-4 superworms and/or crickets a week (v.v)~

9. mld

Wow, rough start to her life! I'm sure that she is much happier now in your care!

10. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

She certainly seems to be, she loves to run around our room (^_^)...tho chasing her around to put her back in her enclosure is more tiring for us than her (O.O) lol

11. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

If you check my photo's I uploaded pics of her when I first got her and the ones I posted here cleaned up a bit lol

12. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

Some pics of her when I first got her
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and one of her complete Viv her previous owner had her in (Note that in this piccy I already replaced the 75watt regular bulb with a 100watt reptile one and installed a UVB lamp (^_^)).
    [​IMG]

13. DimitrisDaisy

DimitrisDaisy Elite Member

Good thing you got her! The previous owner didn't have her in such a great set up :(

14. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

no he didn't (v.v) but she has been shedding alot since I got her! at least thrice!

15. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

poor darling. I am glad you got her set up with the right stuff. In the new photos, I love the one of her watching the crickets. :D She is a gorgeous girl!

16. mld

Wow, you can really notice the difference in color! Glad she is doing well and growing!

17. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

Thanks everyone I try my best lol! A few days ago I got 6 sheets of Styrofoam from work for free (about 4'x8' in size) and today I bought some liquid nails and grout and have started making a sample cave from it (I'm photo documenting it all so you guys can see how sucky and non creative I am lol!!!) and she watched me earnestly as if she knows I am doing this for her! lol its awesome, when I finish with this project I am going to make a whole Viv of this for her 174gal enclosure!!! it will be awesome when its done and fun for me to build im so excited!!!!! (^_^).

18. mld

Sounds awesome, looking forward to the photos!

19. aeiroth17

aeiroth17 Member

Awww she is cute! great pictures!

20. Renouji

Renouji Elite Member

some newer pics of Liloth I thought looked good (^_^)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I used my cameras color remover to remove the green from the grass and was surprised to see this vivid depiction of her yellows! I thought it came out amazing and had to share.
    [​IMG]
    I swear she posed for these pictures, she sat there pretty much in the same spot for the first 30 min letting me take snapshots then suddenly she puffed out her beard at me lol
    [​IMG][​IMG]