This Disappears When Logged In

New Orange Biak!

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Feb 3, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Well I just got an e-mail with more info on my little guy and a few current pics. He's suppose to ship next Thursday so i'm very excited! I think he looks very good and nice and fat :x I wanted to share the pics though so hope you like them :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

He's definitely a looker! :)
    He seems VERY well-fed and healthy. Good luck with the shipping!!

3. JoeyG

Thanks! He's shipping in an hour or so and will be on his way! I'm very excited about everything, just hoping for a good delivery, keeping my fingers crossed :)

4. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Awesome! Ben is good im sure he will arrive safe and sound :)

5. JoeyG

i've heard good things about them. Have you ever ordered from them? This is my first and may not be the last if all goes well. Atleast it's not fed ex so I feel better about that :)

6. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I got my Tokay from them. UPS shipping was great but our ups driver here is always awesome :)

7. JoeyG

I'm hoping for the best but he'll be away from everyone else till I'm sure he's okay, though he looks pretty healthy!

8. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Yes it is always good to keep them apart untill you are sure all is well :)

9. BlackJack

Let us know when he arrives! You must be SO excited!!! :)

10. JoeyG

Ive been tracking him online! Suppose to be here around 10:30 so we'll see :D I'll post picks of what I can without stressing him out

11. JoeyG

Re: New Orange Biak!/ home!

He's home! Actaully got here at 9:17, I watched the ups guy get out with him and he was never ill treated by him so I'm feeling good! I took some pictures because I wanted to document time and date so I'll show you guys what I got. He's already perched up on his little flake plants and I have static clings up so I wont be seeing much of him till a week or so. The best part was having my daughter here next to me as excited as I was :D

He's super tiny though, thought he was older
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh my, What a beautiful guy! Congratulations:D

13. JoeyG

Thanks! Since I took off from work to receive him I'm having to fight the urge to go see him ;) I have a few other projects to take care of but it's going well so far. I'm going to do a little cleaning of the other cages and hang out with Scout who just had his first shed with me (perfect!). I'll see about getting some pics of him up later :)

14. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Oh yes please! I would love to see Scout post shed! Glad he came safe and sound :) I cant wait to goto the show here in April because I really would like to check GTP's out cause I think I want one! I love your set ups and just might have to copy them :p

15. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Congrats Joey! I want one like Ronon though!

16. JoeyG

Tell me about it! I do wonder what these guys will grow up to look like. Nightstalker has some blueish on some scale that I've seen and Recon will be anyone's guess. This guy I don't have any background on so who knows. He's curled up in a little fake plant perched in between the leaves :)

17. BlackJack

He's beautiful Joey! I'm really glad he arrived safely. With your lushly decorated enclosure I don't think it would stress him much if you looked at him through the glass.
    The breeder didn't offer any pics of the parents?? That's often a clue to what the baby might look like when he/she changes color. (Heck, we can give buyers pictures of our babies GRANDparents -- at least on the mother's side! Daddy was probably an import.)