This Disappears When Logged In

New Mandarin Owner

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by katemena, Oct 30, 2010.

1. katemena

katemena Member

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Echo is beautiful! There are a lot of members who just love to help out and give you great information/tips on them.
    Welcome to the site, enjoy!

3. katemena

katemena Member

Thank you! I'm looking forward to hearing from other members, we'll take any tips/information that are offered!!

4. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

I have never had any experience with rat snakes, but I would really like to now, that is one beautiful snake. Maybe one day in the future I will buy one of these. Goodluck with your new pet and welcome to the site.

:D

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I believe that kenman1963 also has a mandarin

6. katemena

katemena Member

[​IMG]

1 week update!
    Echo is getting used to his new home! He loves moving all around his cage, climbing his sticks, going into his moss bowl, and hiding under his rocks. He's a very active snake and he's eating so well! Here's a picture of him just hanging out!

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Hello, here is a belated welcome to HCN! Echo is a real beauty. I don't have one...YET, but a pair of them is absolutely on my list of must haves! One small word of advice- if you have a stick-on thermometer, you might want to consider dumping that and getting yourself a decent digital one with a probe. They can be obtained from most any home improvement store in the garden department. Other than that, from what I can see you have abeautiful new addition to your family. Again, allow me to welcome you to the greatest and FRIENDLIEST reptile forum ever to exist!