This Disappears When Logged In

New Male

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by Dogboa, Jan 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

We found this male in a ad last week and he arrived on Tuesday. If we get some sun today, we'll get some better pics.

[​IMG]

Dogboa

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Beautiful baby!! Congratulations. I love that bright green. How old is he?

3. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

Thanks,
    He is about 3 years.
    Dogboa

4. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

He's bright even without the sun on him!
    Very pretty green!
    Do you happen to have a pic of your snake room? I'd love to see all your snakes "hanging around"! lol :p

5. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

I wish! LOL We don't have a "snake room". We have our animals distributed between our livingroom (which is vertually unused), our bedroom and a nursery in an unused bathroom.

Dogboa

6. venus

venus Founding Member

WOW, he is awesome. Great pics.

7. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Another great looking snake Craig!!

LOL, sounds familliar, we have a "snake room", which was our bedroom, but we were running out of space so the snakes got the bigger bedroom....but there are still snakes in our bedroom where it is now and the lounge.

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Don't it though! :D
    I have enclosures all over the apartment. The only room that is safe is the kitchen.

Wouldn't want fumes from failed cooking experiments bothering the babies now would we! :rolleyes:

9. El SD Fan

El SD Fan Banned User

oh, im jealous :p

10. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

Ha! I wouldn't want the fumes from some of our excellent cooking to bother them. :D I'm a chilihead and Cajun food freak. Some chili powders are deadly ie chipoltle, arbol, habenero and even ancho can be eye watering and a good gumbo or jambalya can draw tears while in the early stages of cooking.
    Dogboa

11. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

He's a stunner!
    And looking around my house I can also say the only room without an animal in it is the kitchen. lol

12. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Lovely

that is one beautiful snake you always have the most stunning lovely snakes!

So far all my critters are in my bedroom except the puppies ( cause they scare my wd) lol! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.