This Disappears When Logged In

new ig enclosure

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by sunrise, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunrise

sunrise New Member

This is Eddie's new house. It is in our living room, so we wanted it to look nice both inside and out, as well as meet her needs. I am hoping she will become a little more friendly now that she has more room. I go inside every day and just talk to her and maybe pet her, but she is still whipping and trying to bite when I get close. I do notice though that she is not as aggressive as she was when she was in her tank. Hopefully time and patience will work.

[​IMG]

The upper level

[​IMG]

She seems to like it and has not missed a meal. I have seen her hanging from an upper shelf and eating upside down! (too funny!)

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice and good job. I wish my wife would let me build something like that for our living room.

3. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Thats beautiful! Seems we have the same taste! What color was the stain you used? It looks almost identicle to the stain we used for our last one! I am definately a fan of the dark wood!

Eddie is beautiful also! She looks like she has never missed a meal, lol. Give her time and she will probably be just fine. It seems to me at that stage of an iguanas life they are all pretty much that way, I compare that to a two year old (or a teenager lol ) always having to test the boundaries and see who is the real boss :D I think with a lot of time and working with her she will figure out you are the boss and be just fine:D

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Fantastic job...its awesome.

5. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I like it! Does he have a hard time walking on the wire shelves? My cat keeps trying to walk on mine in my closet and has the darndest time. I can't understand why he keeps it up.

6. StoneSour

StoneSour Elite Member

Very awesome looking enclosure:) I bet your iggy is living it up in there:)

7. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Wow, looks great! Mike, since your wife deprives you of the opportunity, I bet someone else here would let you build one for *her* living room...

8. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Nice looking job! Yah, Mike I think I'm the closest LOL.

9. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Now that is one beautiful enclosure....and a happy looking iguana!!!

10. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

Very nice!

11. hippie05

hippie05 Elite Member

Very nice, well done!

12. IGGYOWNER

IGGYOWNER Elite Member

Great looking enclosure. I should really get pics of mine put up. Doesn't look as nice as yours but works still the same. and paitience and time is all it took for my iguana to warm up to me. Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.