This Disappears When Logged In

New Homes

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by HDreptiles, Jan 28, 2011.

1. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

This is why I have not made it to the pet store yet.

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

The first one is my street, in the next two, those piles of snow are the cars.

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

And those two are the main street. Hopefully tomorrow and all will be clear. We shall see. Then it is off to the pet store to pimp out the cages.

Attached Files:

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Looks like around here!
    Come on SPRING!

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

We had another 40 cm last night :eek: we just cleared off our roof from last weeks storm, it needs to be done again. Maybe I should put some extra insurance out on my husband :-" Just in case
    SPRING, what's that, my brain is frozen:confused:

4. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

It was insane out there. I was out there all day shoveling, I started at about 9:30 and did not finish until about 4:30. I also succeeded in messing my back up. So I still have not gotten anything for the cages. Hopefully tomorrow, if I feel better.

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

That s***s! I hate that, snow blowers help a little bit, take care of that back, stretch and put some heat on that. A little Ibuprofen Then stretch before you get out of bed, more heat. Doctors orders

6. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

I will try that tomorrow before work. I have some good pain killers and good muscle relaxers, but I can't take either one at work (I work in a factory and need to be as sober as possible) but hopefully after today it will be ok. I am going to make it to the pet store tomorrow though, the critters need to eat.

7. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

Well if your gecko uses it's moist hide all the time and your worried about the humidity level, just don't mist it until you notice your leopard gecko going into shed. Mine usually doesn't use his moist hide unless he's going in to shed, then hes in their for the 3-4 days leading up to the shed and that's when I mist it.

So I would assume you check on your fat-tail daily and if it sheds anything like a leopard gecko you can probably notice a shed a few days before it happens. When you notice just start misting the moist hide regularily, thats what I do anyways. :p

8. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

Finally got some moist hides goin for both enclosures. Simple, a couple of sandwich size plastic containers and some moss. I put them on the cool end of both tanks. I will watch them for the next few days to see how they work.

The geckos.
    IMG_1517.jpg

The snakes.
    IMG_1520.jpg

Attached Files: