This Disappears When Logged In

New Here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lizard Lover, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

I don't have any snakes.:( It sucks. I love snakes when I was little. I had 5 actually. I loved and miss them.:(

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I don't have snakes either. My husband screams like a little girl around them.

3. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Hi and welcome! I am a girl, lol and I have 5 snakes in at the moment along with lots of other scaley things;)

and Liz,,,, cats,,,, BLACHHHHH!!!! :D They make me crazy, but I now have 5 that rule my roost, lol. They are pretty cool ;)

4. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

I used to have 30 cats in my house.:) All at the same time. It was fine for a while. But I started to realize that it was very unhealthy so we found homes for all of them except 2.

5. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

That's different Liz. I've never heard of a guy being scared of snakes before. It's usaually the girls who are scared of snakes and the guys are all cool, calm, and collected. That's different, but I guess it's ok.

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You haven't ran into the right guys. I have friends who are big macho police officer types! They think nothing of chasing a cracked out bad guy down a dark alley but let me bring out a snake and its all over!
    I had a friend who did reptile shows at schools. The ones she loved the most were the big tuff high school jock football players. As soon as she brought out Tarzan, her 15 ft albino burm, their entire demeanor changed!

7. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

WOW!! That's awesome!! LOL Those poor guys. I feel bad for them.

8. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

Are you kidding? Guys are the worst around snakes. Girls who are afraid will shudder dramatically, and shiver and tell you how much they HATE snakes over and over, but guys afraid will just straight up scream, then try to kill it. Spiders too. Both annoy me to no end when they are being unreasonable. I don't mind when it's just an, "I hate snakes, but I don't mind when other people have them" attitude, but I can't stand when someone says "All snakes deserve to die!!!" I mean, I hate cats, but I don't go around insisting that we should kill all cats we see.

9. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Its funny, we ran across a pair of copperhead snakes mating and we watched them for a good 15 minutes. He creeped out but facinated at the same time. THEN on the hike out, this little garter snake, the size of a pen scared the bejesus out of him and he screamed and jumped like a little school girl.

There were people coming the other way on the trail. They pointed and laughed at him. ;)

10. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

That is funny Liz. I've never seen sankes mate. I bet it is very interesting. Is anyone else here scared of spiders?

11. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Hello Lizard Lover,

Welcome to Herp Center!! Hope your finding the site friendly and useful!

12. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Welcome to HC Network...you will find many of us Girls like snakes here....and lizards and spiders....Oh My ! LOl....Enjoy yourself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.