This Disappears When Logged In

New Here, What Do I Have?

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by CathyB, Aug 25, 2011.

1. CathyB

CathyB New Member

Hi I am new here. I have an outdoor pond with goldfish. When I bought my last beautiful fancy comet the guy said to me that he put some tadpoles in there. Maye i would see frogs, maybe not. I was hoping not to be honest because I am scared for my beautiful fish. I now have 2 frogs!! They are very cute but I am so scared. They appear t me to maybe be bullfrogs but would they have transformed from like a .5 inch tadpole to frogs already? Here is a pic but it is a bad one. They do not like to pose lol .. Maybe you can tell....

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WStNT3xABMcqF0tA-C6EHw?feat=directlink

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the HCN! I'd love to help you out, but the link isn't working...

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

It shows

4. CathyB

CathyB New Member

Really, it works when I click it. I will have to try something else I guess....

Oh, I had it set to only I could see it so maybe now that I set it to public. But now that I look at it I am gonna have to get a better pic.

5. justor

justor Elite Member

you are right... the link works now. The picture isn't the best though. try getting a closer shot.

6. CathyB

CathyB New Member

I know! I have been trying all day. When I get close enough for a good pic....plop into the pond lol

7. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Yep, it's a bull frog. When did you get them as tadpoles? how big are your fish?