This Disappears When Logged In

New Here, But Here is Flash!

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by joshuai, Mar 26, 2011.

1. joshuai

joshuai New Member

Here is the Atb i just purchased! Will be here next week! Along with another pair! A orange male and yellow female! No photos of them yet though! Oh and i am big on tarantulas so i could not resist putting in a few photos of them too~

Attached Files:

2. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

*jealous* What a gorgeous snake! I am drooling over here! :p

What kind of tarantula is that? It is beautiful! :)

3. joshuai

joshuai New Member

Thanks! Top right is a pseudohaplopus sp. blue,(Columbian blue bottle!) bottom left is a P. metalica,(Goody sapphire ornamental) bottom right is a L. violaceopes (singapore blue)

4. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome to the site....Thanks for sharing the photos...I love the coloring of your snake..and while I personally am not a big "spider" fan (they still give me the heebie jeebies) I can certainly say that the ones you have have GREAT coloring.....and no worries, we have LOTS of members that share your love of them;)
    Again,
    Welcome to the site:)

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Wow, gorgeous snake! And tarantulas are beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us and when you get a chance would love to see your other snakes when you get them.

6. Flint

Flint Elite Member

P. Metallicaa are my absolute favorite tarantula :D I don't have any though, and I wouldn't want to start with that one lol. I heard one keeper say "they aren't really fast or anything, they just teleport" hahaha

and goodness that is a gorgeous ATB :D

7. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Congrats, what a great looking boa! Love the colour!

Tarantulas are cute too.