This Disappears When Logged In

New Corn Snakes

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by yzfracer347, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yzfracer347

yzfracer347 Elite Member

2. yzfracer347

yzfracer347 Elite Member

The first pic-The two together
    2-the checkered belly of the female we got last night
    3-One on the left is the female we got last night with a grayish brown with red spots, the one on the right is the male that`s red and yellow
    4-The snow,a female very small dont even know where im gonna find pinkies small enough for lol.
    5-The female we got last night

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Nice,,,,the one on the right in pic 3 has very distinct saddle patterns, usually they are more uniform. It's cool to see how they differentiate

4. yzfracer347

yzfracer347 Elite Member

If you look 5 spots down on that snake in pic three(the one on the right) you can see half of a full on x instead of the spots every where else on him.

5. titus

titus Elite Member Premium Member

I think with cornsnakes Uniformity is all but given. I've got a Carmel that has a saddle in the shape of Texas. I'll have to try to get a pic of it.

yzfracer347- Wonderful cornsnakes, I miss my little snow. He couldn't keep any food down at all and we lost him. don't worry about finding really small pinkies yours should take newborns easy or if not pinkie heads at least to start.

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Very good looking animals!
    And you'd be surprised what that little corn can swallow!

7. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

pretty pretty :)
    Makes me want another corn lol congrats!

8. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Very pretty! :) Oh I do miss my corns! :(

9. bpat1434

bpat1434 Member

Pretty snakes. My old roommate had a corn-snake. That thing got huge quick :) Had a very pretty color a little lighter than your dark one. He (his name was Paco) was fun to play with... and more fun to watch eat :)

Congrats on the new snakes.

10. yzfracer347

yzfracer347 Elite Member

Thanks, The small snow is acting real limp He hasnt been moving much so i picked him up to see if he was alive this morning and he was quick to respond but acted pretty much limp after that. I hope shes ok. Did I hear pinky heads?????

11. bpat1434

bpat1434 Member

Oh, that's not cool. I'd keep a close eye on the small snow. I'm not a vet, so I can't say for certain, but that doesn't seem normal :( Is he able to eat and keep it down? Is he having typical bowel movements (do snakes have bowels)? Things to just keep an eye on I guess. My roommate only ever had to help his snake (Paco) shed. So I'm not too up on the maintenance of them.

12. Ollie

Ollie Elite Member

Yeah we're going to keep an eye on her. Just the second day and we'll see what she's like after work today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.