This Disappears When Logged In

New Biak Male

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Jun 11, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I had been wanting a Biak for some things I have in mind and I like that they are a little more "fiesty". Picked this guy up and he's coming Friday. Needed another male incase my first choice can't get it done ;) He's descibed as ok during the day and "ferociuos" at night :-"

9020397019_a04acb4076.jpg
    male Biak

Attached Files:

2. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Hope you got gloves! Good looking guy joey! Cannot wait to see the room.

3. JoeyG

Stressed but certainly excited about the room. He'll bring the total to 7 chondros and 2 Balls, I'll post pix and updates when this is all over and I can breath again

4. justor

justor Elite Member

:x Thats one handsome fella! He will make an excellent addition to your group. How old is this guy?

5. JoeyG

He's already 6 years old, a male ready for business ;) thanks man, he's certainly caught my eye when I saw him up for sale

6. LunaticFringeInc

LunaticFringeInc Active Member

Do you really gotta rub it in like that....lol, I am so jealous. Congrats on the new addition!

7. AdamL8

AdamL8 Elite Member

For some reason I thought that you had 20+ Chondros.

8. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

Congrats Joey!!!! He a looker and maybe he and Nala can meet under the stars and moon light one night, I'm still hoping one of three I have is a male, I've been talking with Ryan about a male Aru

9. JoeyG

Wish I had 20! No, sadly I've had them a while but up until now space has been limited so I'm finally adding a few more. I think once Angel finds out how many I trully have she'll put her foot down... again... for a while >:) Nah, he'll be the last one for a while till I get better situated. Glad you all liked him :)

10. tbron

tbron Elite Member

nice one. good pick. definitely agree with gloves. I never liked getting bit by snakes

11. PeanutsMarmiteSydney

PeanutsMarmiteSydney Elite Member

He is wonderful. SO jealous ;)

12. JoeyG

Incase anyone comes across this I wanted to update on him. This thing is infact ferocious at night! Ate and then took all the 2 others that were refused by other snakes! He wont hesitate to strike!!!! Certainly not shy and every bit of a Biak type attitude! Just love him!