This Disappears When Logged In

New Baby

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by BlackJack, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

NEWS!!!
    We've just reserved this little baby Morelia viridis sorong and will be picking her up in about 2 weeks.
    She was born on April 2.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

She was the first to hatch: in this pic you can see she's the one almost all the way out of the egg (in the center of the photo)

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Oh Andrea, I am sooooo jealous!!! S/he is stunning! Congratulations, lots of pics when you get him/her home! Good luck, what a beaut! :)

3. rbl

rbl MacGyver in real life

Congratulations! =)

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Congratulations Andrea! Shes gorgeous!
    I wondered how long it was going to be! ;)

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Andrea your such a tease, lol. She is absolutely beautiful. I have always wanted a GTP. Goood luck with her and please post lost of pics.

6. GAsnakeman

GAsnakeman Elite Member

That's wonderful! Congrats. For me there was no better day in my herp life than the day I got my first GTP. I have two now and one already has so much green on it. It's sad to see them lose their yellow, but noone ever said seeing your babies grow up was easy.

7. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

OMG I'm so jealous!! It's beautiful!!! :eek:
    I figured your hubby wouldn't wait for long to get another snake ;)
    Herp Center warped another person over to our snake addiction! lol I think this qualifies him as failing the 12 step program with the rest of us! LOL
    Congrats on your new baby! I hope Talyn doesn't get jealous ;)

8. deltro_star

deltro_star Elite Member

Awesome! Very beautiful I will also be getting my GTP in the next few weeks :D hope he's a beautiful as yours!

9. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

congrats Andrea,,,what a pretty little one !!! we are all jealous !!!

10. BlackJack

Thanks!

Thanks for all the compliments and congratulations everyone. Here are some pics of our little girl's parents.
    First the father:
    [​IMG][/IMG]

And now the mother. (She is gravid in the pic and doesn't look too comfortable!) She's actually a lot brighter (like the male) but the pic is a bit dark.
    [​IMG]

Anyway.. if our little girl grows up to look like either of them, I'll be very pleased! :D

11. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Awww man...the wish list is getting long.....awesome Andrea....truly a beautiful snake. Lyn

12. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

WOW!!! how gorgeous!!! i can't wait to see more pics. best of luck with your new baby!!! :D

13. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

wow! that is such a great looking snake,now thats just another pet i have to talk the wife into letting me get lol.

14. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Congratulations Andrea!She really is a cute little girl! Do you get her from a privat breeder in Switzerland? Where is she from?

15. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Blackjack,

Very nice pictures. I bet that is so cool watching them hatch! Good Job!

Steven

16. BlackJack

Jacky, she's from a private breeder near Paris. So we'll be taking a trip there to pick her up. There's some paperwork that has to be done first, of course.
    Steve -- I wish I could have been there when she hatched... we got these pics of her and the hatching from the breeder. I wasn't there. But it IS cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.