This Disappears When Logged In

New Baby! Aru Type

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Aug 18, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

So it was suppose to be the last one a while back but this one certainly will be.... for a while. Any way here is a little Aru type baby I got this past week. Also did an enclosure using the new front opening tubs. Let me know what you all think on either one. Thanks for any input.

9538089400_a0fdbd5036.jpg
    aru

9535301225_da2f657458.jpg
    IMG_6369

9538088978_877f8f591c.jpg
    IMG_6371

9538094120_1393286819.jpg
    IMG_6377

9538094984_1f2c9534b6.jpg
    IMG_6367

Attached Files:

2. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Joey I am getting way too jealous of your collection! How far out are you from producing some babies? Im thinking I'd like to be one of your customers

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Good looking snake! And those tubs do seem to have a lot of potential!
    Hmmmmmmm!
    Methinks I have heard that somewhere before!

4. JoeyG

Thanks man! My first attempt will be this fall, but as with anything who knows what the results will be. I will certainly keep HC posted should I make it that far.

I finally found a way to break down the other half :)

5. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Your new aru looks fake man! Fantastic colring. Can you give us a quick product review of those new front-opening bins? Looks great. How well and securely do they close?

6. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

Daaaaang. :V that's amazing.

7. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

JoeyG, that aru is absolutely insane! I've been looking into GTPs recently. I've become rather fascinated with their living style. If you end up breeding an aru during the fall season, please make sure you post to HC! I'm right with CryHavoc, on the potential on wanting to purchase a GTP in the future!

8. JoeyG

I don't have any Arus types that would be ready nor do I know that I'll succeed :confused: They are awesome animals though!!!! Just crossing my fingers it's fairly difficult with these guys and it may take all winter

9. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

Well whatever the outcome, I'm sure you would have done the best you could. Are GTP picky breeders? Lol.

10. NorCal55

NorCal55 Member

Looks great! An Aru might be my next addition :)

11. JoeyG

They are some vivid colors! I need to update all my chondros soon, but that little baby is growing well and is ferocious when it comes to eating!!