This Disappears When Logged In

Never Going to Petsmart Again....EVER!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maaso, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maaso

Maaso Elite Member

Still nothing, no email, nothing.

BUT! I did make a last ditch effort to go in there just for crickets. And I saw a big flashy sign that said "Leopard Gecko Sale: $19.99." So naturally, I went to have a look, now that rescues are affordable....

Guess what, no more Anoles, they cleared that big tank out to move in a CWD. But wait...they moved the Anoles to a SMALL tank in the upper corner. But there are only three of them in there. All little bitty babies, I don't know the terminology, but they looked to be between hatchlings and yearlings. The tank was clean, all of them were actually. I didn't see that sick Leo either...maybe they all got sick from that one so they are selling them off quick before symptoms show up, who knows?

And I didn't see that manager there. It was Sunday though, so maybe he had the day off.

So I don't know, maybe they got a griping there, and are leaving me out of the email loop.

2. Jacqui

Jacqui Elite Member

You may not have gotten your personal response back that you might have liked getting, but it sounds like perhaps your voice was heard. The important thing is, it sounds like your store has improved conditions for the reptiles they have there. In the end, that's what matters the most. I think in today's market, those stores are trying harder then ever to keep customers happy. It's the customers (like you) who take the time to complain that make those changes happen. You did good.

3. Maaso

Maaso Elite Member

I don't care if I'm happy, I can take pills for that. I think think animal stores should care more about keeping their animals happy. I can relate the same to any business. If you sell neglected goods, that will make the customers less happy in the long run.

4. Jacqui

Jacqui Elite Member

I sorta think it goes hand in hand. If the animals appear healthy, "happy" and active, it makes the people happy.

5. Repilizard

Repilizard Well-Known Member

Good for you! I hope they did fix all that up because of you, if they send a message about the email/mail you sent them, please tell us what they said! Again, good for you!

-Repilizard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.