This Disappears When Logged In

Need to Rehome 2 Leopard Geckos in AZ

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by RedLocks, Sep 2, 2009.

1. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

Hello,

I have 2 leopard geckos, 1 male and 1 female, that are in need of a home (or homes). Matilda is about 4 years old, and I am not sure of Bob's age, but I suspect a little bit younger. I recently moved to a small farm where I have horses, goats, chickens, all kinds of good stuff...but, it is all very time consuming and I just do not have the time to properly care for the geckos anymore. I have loved having them, but they are not receiving the attention that they need, and my 'free time' is just going to continue to decrease. I would like to re-home them if there is anyone in AZ who would be interested (I live in San Tan Valley aka Queen Creek, but I am willing to drive to meet you).
    I do love these lil guys, so please understand that I will be asking questions about your previous experience with animals...I do not REQUIRE previous gecko experience, but I do want to know that you have done your research, and will be asking about your housing set up (my tanks are available if you do not have any), and your plans for feeding, etc. Please e-mail me if you are interested - I am able to check my email much more often than I can check back on the forum :)

Tamacita@gmail.com

Thank you!

Tamara

Attached Files: