This Disappears When Logged In

Need Help Building a Cage? Atb Rtb

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by Hkg, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Hkg

Hkg Elite Member

I'm gonna build a amazon tree boa enclosure. It's dimensions will be 3x2x4 (length x width x height) if the snake gets bigger then I'll make the cage bigger. But I think it's big enough. Anyway. Could you guys maybe tell me what would you'd recommend for building? It needs to be able to handle the high humidity (I will seal it) and look like furniture kinda. Just so it can blend in with the rest of the room. And how can I keep it humid but not moldy? Like how do I get good air flow with out loosing to much if the humidity? And what's a good but not to expensive way to gauge the humidity like a hydrometer? Anything helps! Sorry for all the questions.oh and I will also be building a cage for a red tail boa, the dimensions are 5x3x3 out of the same wood probably if it's strong enough. I need plans for a cage that size that can hold the amazon tree boa cage on top. Does that make sense. Like I'm stacking them up. How can I reinforce these cages? I don't want the cage to colaps on my rtb. Anything helps. And I don't have these snakes yet. I'm getting the atb this weekend but it comes with a cage so I don't have to worry about building this one for a while. The red tail is next weekend and will also have a temporary cage that will work for a while.