This Disappears When Logged In

need a caresheet

Discussion in 'Arachnids General' started by SKULLMAN, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

can anyone tell where to find a good spot for caresheets on spiders
    any help would be great

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    You need to be more specific. What type(s) of spiders are you looking for info on?

3. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

bighairyspiders.com

Try this, the site owner has basic care info on most T's and some other inverts. :)

4. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

http://www.petbugs.com has some basic caresheets for a wide variety of creepy crawlies. Keep in mind though, they are rather basic sheets. What type of spider are you looking for exactly? If its a tarantula, and you're new at keeping them, I highly recommend a chilean rose-hair. Mexican red-knees are even better, in my opinion, but are also more expensive, but its up to you. I personally have a chilean rose-hair and a costa rican zebra.

5. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

i need one for a golith birdeating spider also one for a pink keened thanks in advance

6. Bitis Gabonica

A pink keened??

Try the site I linked you to for basic info on goliath bird eaters.. most care sheets for T's are basic, but they don't need to be any more. T's mostly need similar care to one another, with slight differences perhaps such as humidity or type of substrate and set up depending on factors such as if the T is aboreal or terrestrial. For more info why not type the name of the T, or the Latin name if you know it, into a search engine. Most things you find though, as i said, will be basic and will say the same thing.

7. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

LOL, do you think he means a pink toed :D

8. Bitis Gabonica

Hmmm perhaps that's it! :p Sorry, unless a new species of T has been found?? :D

Hope we can help you out anyway Skullman, do you already own these Ts or are you looking to own them in the near future?

9. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

lol sorry thats what happen when a corn snake guy look for spider stuff feel like a big dummy :eek: . the spider in question is my buddys and yes it is a pink toed i phoned my buddy and he filled me in he does not have a computer yet(what a caveman)so i had to do some looking up for him.i went to pet bugs.com and found every thing i need i thank you and my buddy thanks you guys rock!

10. Bitis Gabonica

No, no, we were only joking with you skullman :D ..well done for lending your mate a hand. I'm glad we could help. Now, where can we get that pink keened again?? :p J/k :)

11. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

no need to feel like a dummy, we all make mistakes, and you learn more on here everyday, I do anyways, good luck with your spiders when you get them, and at least your doing your research. ;)

12. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

it`s all good :D ,my buddy laughed like crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.