This Disappears When Logged In

Nala and Colossus

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by pjrojo, Apr 4, 2013.

1. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

These are my two chondros Colossus (Lereh) and Nala (Biak x Merauke/Biak)…

Colossus is on a hunger strike right now, He’s shed and poop’d but still doesn’t want to eat, I’ll just keep trying. Other than that he seems very happy

8621056492_faafa34de3_z.jpg

8621056518_c2be49ea82_z.jpg

8621056410_a1f52f0a0b_z.jpg

This one is my baby and is showing signs of a female so in hopes of that I’ve finally named her Nala, She’s doing awesome and is the focus of the room (I’m going to do a video of ‘the room’ soon)

8523395252_5fdcc8cbb4_z.jpg

8621129646_839f91d327_z.jpg

8619999269_739b55c53c_z.jpg

8619999401_e647eaeae1_z.jpg

Thanks for looking…

Attached Files:

2. Tired

Tired Elite Member

What beautiful snakes. If I was a snake person, I'd keep exclusively arboreal species. :)

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Dude those two are looking nice!!!! Love Nalas color change, she's looking super sweet! As to your new guy, how long have you had him? As long as your temps and humidity are fine he may just need a little time to adjust. Let me know how he's doing. Good luck with him!

Just an FYI, I think I might finally get shipping next week!

4. pjrojo

Thank you!

5. pjrojo

Thanks Man! I've started photo tracking her changes and so far it's been pretty cool to see, couldn't to post it, I got Colossus on March 4th and the temps and humidity are spot on, I'll let you if he eats on Saturday

6. pjrojo

Thanks Man! I've started photo tracking her changes and so far it's been pretty cool to see, couldn't to post it, I got Colossus on March 4th and the temps and humidity are spot on, I'll let you if he eats on Saturday