So many of you know our newest rescue Kate a CWD had passed away. I made the mistake of setting up kate in with my mother. Well my mother got attached. Kate looked like she was doing better, So I had started buying live plants, soil, screen, a repti-fogger, stones etc. All to put in her tank when she got better. Well she took a turn for the worst and now I had all this stuff. So I went ahead and I set up the vivarium, and I wanted to share the out come with you guys. As you can see here in this photo I have dual digital temperature gauges set up. One for the warmer side of the tank and one for the cool side of the tank. The one on the cool side of the tank has the hydro meter built in. You can also see where I put a layer of stones for the water to run off of the soil. There is a layer of fiberglass screen between the two. The soil is a mixture of plantation soil and potting soil. With the very top a layer of nothing but plantation soil. This one here is just a direct view into the vivarium. This is a view looking down into the vivarium to see everything. However you can not see the CWD as she or he is hiding. I just want to let it hide for now and not bother it to much. So I went out and bought my mother a Chinese Water Dragon(this one seems healthy), Of course its up to me to make sure she does everything correct. Might as well say it is mine as I will do the feeding.