This Disappears When Logged In

My Valentine :)

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by missabrat, Feb 15, 2011.

1. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

I had the best valentines evening, a surprise visit from my beautiful grand baby, Hayden Rose

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      11.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      16.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Ahhhhhhhhh How CUTE! :)
    Unfortunately my Valentines day was spent with a pukey daughter! lol
    Who is sick today too! :(

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

What a gorgeous little girl, looks like she is having a good time bundling up the cat.;)

4. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Thank you:) she is my number one love :) so sorry to hear your little one is sick!!! Hope she feels better soon!

5. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Thank you ;) She loves to bundle the kitty up LOL, even tucks her into the stroller and pushes her around the house, kitty is very patient!

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

My daughter was also sick last night and today, must be some sort of bug going around!

7. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Just came from the doctor~~ she has a sinus infection too! Like father like daughter,lol. Poor kid I thought she had the flu!

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I think I hear the cat gasping for air!

9. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

That IS a patient cat. Happy V-day! My daughter brought me flowers to work. :)

10. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Cute picture, lol. I got an emerald ring and my favorite Bird-Of-Paradise flowers for Valentines this year (pouting because the jeweler has to send it off to size it, and will take 12 days to get it back.)

11. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

aww, that is an awesome valentine. My boyfriend went above and beyond with the cliche things, a few herp stuffed animals, and a vase he made at work out of sheet metal.

Merlin, I don't think the cat is gasping, I think it is asking "what did I do to deserve this?"

12. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL granddaughter you have there...(and that picture of her and the kitty reminds me of why I've always loved my own cats....I realize all cats aren't the same, but there is no doubt in my mind that when you get one that is "patient/easygoing" with little children, you've got a WONDERFUL pet.)
    Again, beautiful little girl, and thanks for sharing the photo.:)

13. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

LOL she looks that way, but she tolerated this for over an hour! Hayden passed Buttercup around to everyone that was here visiting so that everyone would have a turn, and was given every opportunity to run LOL, but she just stayed put :D an awesome kitty for sure, and an even more awesome Grandbaby!

Buttercup is a rescue from a farm where my daughter volunteered off and on, when we met her she fit in the palm of my hand and was extremely sick. When my daughter moved up to the farm she found her half dead and loved her back to health, when she came home, kitty came with her. She is now 10 mths old and the size of a 3 mth old, but according to my vet doing very well,gaining weight and will continue to recover nicely:}