This Disappears When Logged In

My Spider Friend

Discussion in 'Arachnids General' started by mld, Sep 13, 2012.

1. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Here is a photo of the spiders I feed in my sunroom; warning I'm not good with the camera
    This one is out and about this night, it's so funny, when I throw in a crane fly it will carry it back into it little funnel
    P9100063.jpg
    Here is another, this one is not out this night
    P9100058.jpg

Attached Files:

2. SpidaFly

SpidaFly Elite Member

Wonderful!!! Hah, I love spiders. It's so awesome to see others enjoying them instead of squishing them!

My wife just bought me 4x Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens slings for my birthday. I just got them home earlier this evening. Three of the four ate aggressively, the fourth was skittish and escaped and ran around on my hand a bit before I got it back into its box. I got a bit of stick and rock in for each to web on and they're ALL chucking webs everywhere. I LOVE webby spiders!!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Lucky you, they are gorgeous, a friend of mine has one as well. Looking forward to seeing them grow :)

4. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Sorry Michele, but by offering them food you`re postively begging them to stay around (are you insane)??? I have another plan entirely for any spider that dares to come within seeing distance of me)..... ;|(|

5. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Take the R and the W out of that last word, and I`ll agree with you...