This Disappears When Logged In

My Rescue (Jaws)

Discussion in 'Blood Pythons' started by David McConley, Jan 23, 2010.

1. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

This is the demon snake I rescued from the county animal control

Attached Files:

2. Flint

Flint Elite Member

That is a muscular demon you got there lol. Was it abused or just never handled?

3. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I think he`s in good hands with you, David! (photos if he does "catch" you, please). ;)

4. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Besides the attitude, he looks great! Nice job giving him another chance.

And did we actually get to see pictures of you? ;)

5. David McConley

Thanks guys, Flint, she is very muscular and FAST. I suspect she just has never been handled. There are times she is sweet as can be and the rest, she is pure evil,lol.

Stefan, thanks for the vote of confidence, now that I finally have access to a camera, more pics should be forthcoming. Especially if I get "gotten". :D

Thanks Orca, I am doing the best I can with her. Yes, sadly, that big ugly goon holding her in none other than yours truly-sorry to spring that on you so early in the morning.

6. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Oh brother :rolleyes:! If my camera was up and running you guys would really be in for a treat I have slept maybe 5 hours and am covered in mud from our new puppy! Also my hair (which is very long) is about a lions mane right now!

7. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I have that beat. 4 hours of sleep, un-combed hair and baby spitup all over me.

Great job on the rescue.

8. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Yes, that`s all very well, David, but just how much longer must I wait, surely you could arrange something quite soon?????? :D

9. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I wish I could see you just now, I really do; (not much point in asking David to take a pic though, you`d be dressed up to the nines looking stunning by the time he got it on film)... :p

10. David McConley

Stefan- I would reply to your previous post, but I am too busy studiously ignoring you! LOL! Just joking-you are right though I do have lousy timing when it comes to photography, but I try.

11. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Ignoring me doesn`t help David, you wouldn`t believe how many people try to do just that, but they ALL fail miserably.... (I`m never-ending). :D

Forever and ever....

12. David McConley

Ha,ha,ha- I know you are worse than the Energizer Bunny!

13. AcidAIA

AcidAIA Well-Known Member

WOW....... By the look of the expression on your face it took all your might handling that snake.

14. David McConley

Youi're riight, she is a VERY strong girl and thrashes unlike any snake I have ever seen or held. I have to be careful or she will flop right out of my hands.