This Disappears When Logged In

My Reptilian Family!

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by Scales17, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Scales17

Scales17 Active Member

LunaBaby_zps3c851560.jpg

sypress_zps4f9553ca.jpg

Sal_zpsd2eb03a6.jpg

BigTT_zps9a40c595.jpg

IMG_0693_zpsd28d6a5d.jpg

waterdragon_zps1652b6c8.jpg -- There's two of these guys running around aha

2. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

Beautiful Pictures! The one chameleon is like "What you lookin' at?" :)

3. Scales17

Scales17 Active Member

:) thanks! Yeah, they are both funny boys, the one though, the giant spiny we just picked up from an owner who self diagnosed him with MBD. We took him to a vet yesterday, turns out his bone density is fine but he managed to fracture two limbs and is now being hospitalized in a special enclosure and is being fed meds, he hates his life. Pour guy, but he's in better hands now and is on his way to recovery. - really shows you what can happen though when you don't know what your getting into.

4. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

Yea, I'm only 14 so I did extensive research before I got my Green Iguana. Not really a good pick for a first timer :D. But she is healthy besides a bit of rubbing on her nose from laying her infertile eggs a couple of weeks ago (First Breeding Season!!!) and still being a little territorial... Anyways....Good luck with the healing of your giant spiny! MBD is a serious thing and its good that a better and more experienced person was able to take it of that person's hands before it got any worse. He will be more grateful once he realizes his bones are stronger than ever!! I can really tell that you take great care of your animals :D I will post some more recent pics of my boa and iggy tomorrow....

5. Scales17

Scales17 Active Member

That's awesome though! I'm 18 and got my first gecko when I was 14 aha. If my parents would have let me have a iguana I would have jumped at the chance aha. I love seeing younger people in the hobby its awesome! and yeah I love all of my babies so much aha Thanks :) and I cant wait to see your reptiles! :)

6. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

I posted some pics of my herps ;)