This Disappears When Logged In

my precious sailfin

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by angcoy, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

same here , have you ever tried eating bugs or ants egg ? we have a place in northern parts of the Philippines , people eat bugs as thier meal . ants egg are tasty but i havent tried eating bugs yet .

2. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

They are great creatures , iv'e been crazy about these creatures ever since my child hood . i want to try taking care of chine water dragons as well . they are semi aquatic same with my sailfin , i hope they wouldd get along if i have one already. yours interest me, im looking forward to see them sometime =D

3. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

Your sailfin is so cute! Like most, Ive never seen one, or a pic of one till today... You'll most definatly have to post pics here and there as he matures! Thank you for shareing you little guy with us!

4. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

ill post some more as my skablung matures :) thankyou for appreciating . sorry for my english if its not that good

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

No problem. We understand about the problems of translating!
    And just as a matter of curiosity what does "Skablung" mean?

6. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

I dont think anyone will care here if you english isnt very good... As long as you have a cute reptile... You should be widely accepted. And thank you again for shareing!

7. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

its a gibberish name that came out of my mind , i just like the way it sounds =D by the way , skablung will be like this when he matures .

[​IMG]

i just can't wait for him to mature . but all is still fun

8. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

thankyou so much , the highest compliment .

9. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Thanks for the clarification!

10. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

wow he'll be pretty impressive when he matures. thats one of the neatest looking lizards i've ever seen. :) definitely post pics as he grows.

11. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

yes, don't worry about the poor english. We will try our hardest to understand and will ask for additional info if needed. Great looking reptile!

12. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

Wow, he will be soo pretty when he matures... About how big/long do they get when they are fully grown?

13. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

i think 3.5 feet is their max length especially with males .:)

14. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

Wow, thats the perfect length for a lizard! You got me so curious, I actually ordered a book on sailfins today from amazon.com

15. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

cool ! i wanna buy one of those someday , i still don't have anybooks of my sailfin , till now . i just observe thier real habitats , and take advice from the native people , and others , are combinations of scientific info on the internet , but having a book is more mobile :)

16. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

they are actually the largest in the agamidae family , which i only knew last month :D

17. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

The book I bought was called The Guide to Owning Water Dragons, Sailfin Lizards & Basilisks I got it for $0.01 USD and $3.99 USD for shipping... They have a thing on the site where you can browse the pages in the books before you buy them...

18. angcoy

angcoy Active Member

i envy you , even if i have money , im not able to order online :D , but still im looking for those kind of books in big bookstores here . :D

19. Ipanda

Ipanda Elite Member

Well even if you cant order online, you still are the lucky one lol.... you actually have the sailfin.... Im just reading about it LOL

20. nicole

nicole Elite Member

I want one!!!!

(throws huge fit, lol)

You have an absolutely amazing, beautiful creature! You are very lucky:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.