This Disappears When Logged In

My Normal Male & My Albino Female

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by David McConley, Jan 23, 2010.

1. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

My big guy Ramses and my little lady Isis

Attached Files:

2. Orca

Orca Elite Member

I think those snakes would out-weigh me LOL. Very nice looking! You do such a good job with your critters.

3. David McConley

Thanks. The albino female albino is about 8.5 ft long and weighs about 25lbs, the normal male is about 12.5 ft long and weighs about 75-80lbs. My wife is always in the room when I drape him over my shoulders like that, and she is well trained on unwrapping him if he starts to wrap me up. We practice the maneuver and demonstrate it in the classes we give.

4. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Nice looking snakes you have David.

5. Ace

Ace Elite Member

I love Isis, they are both beautiful I am just partial to albino for some reason....

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

The snakes are very impressive, but so are you David, it`s so good to hear someone helping to educate people, particularly children, about these beautiful animals, and more especially at this time of uncertainty about the future, regarding keeping some of them in captivity in your country).
    :)

7. David McConley

Thank you very much my friend! I love these animals and even though at first I did not want a burm because of the size, I am so glad the guy I got them from decided he was too afraid to keep them. If I didn't take them, he was going to either turn them loose in Florida or he would have cut their heads off. I did not want that on my conscience.

8. Flint

Flint Elite Member

Its terrible what people will do when they decide they don't want the snake...

It's good there are people out there like you doing what you can to save these beautiful creatures :)