This Disappears When Logged In

My New Fire Belly Clan

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by Medium, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Medium

Medium Elite Member

These are my newest addition, I love the puppy sound! I know they are a far cry from my Darts, (still planing for those) I purposely spelled Buddha Budda! He is the calm one! Baby and Shylow are the other two. They are pretty cool!

Attached Files:

2. h20dragon2010

h20dragon2010 Elite Member

Awww. They are cute! I have 3 fire bellies and I just love watching them. They are very entertaining.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Very sweet clan, congratulations on the new additions. They make puppy sounds???? lol thanks for sharing your pictures.

4. monkeytechahoo

monkeytechahoo Elite Member

Those lil ones are pretty

5. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

yay for firebellies!

6. Medium

Medium Elite Member

Thanks everyone! Yep they make puppy sounds. It is one way to describe it. Or sounds like a dog barking in the distance. But to me it sounds like puppies.

7. mld

Very cool little guys. My male geckos make this chirping sound ( like a young bird), the babies are full grown now, the females are bigger than the males. A night I can hear the males chirping, informing the females that they are ready. Thank goodness I keep them separated, who knows what they would do even though they are siblings :(

8. Medium

Medium Elite Member

It is good to hear they are doing so well mld! Now a Gecko that chirps. That would be cool to have around the house! My Crested made a chirp at me once...but never heard it again. I love having the sound of nature on the inside!

9. mld

I thought that about the crickets too, my husband and daughter hate the sound they make, I find that its relaxing.

10. Medium

Medium Elite Member

I sleep right through the cricket noise...it does not bother me. I love having the sound inside really! Crickets are supposed to be good luck, but I am not sure it works as well if you are feeding them away...LOL! ;)