This Disappears When Logged In

My name is Lyn

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lyn, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

I am one of the moderators here...I hope to chat with everyone now and then...I am proud to be part of a great team....

I own 5 adult green iguanas 3 females and 2 males (dont worry no breeding) and 1 rose hair tarantula...

I am an at home mom with 7 kids and a very patient hubby....and no one visits unless they call first lol....Housekeeping is not one of my focal points.... Lyn

2. Python John

Python John Elite Member

HOLY COW! 7 kids? wowzer! thats a lot

hope to be chattin with you soon.

can we see some pics?

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    Nice to officially meet you Lyn,lol. Dom has said some very nice things about you. :)

4. Lionfishy

Lionfishy Elite Member

hey, 7 kids? wow! hope to chat with you soon.

5. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Glad to have you on the team Lyn.

6. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

Hi Lyn. Wow, 7 younguns'. I just knew that there was something in that winter air when I lived up there in Pittsfield. ;)

7. Gwen

Gwen Member

7 kids and 5 igs!! I'd love to see the size of your house :D I'd love to see pictures of your igs, and your kids too :p

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Yeeeeeeeee GODS! 7 kids and 5 iguanas!
    Do you have a standing percription for tranquilizers or WHAT! My 1 Ig is enough for my and all my Kids are grown ups!

Glad to have you here and you have a very good group of folks to work with,....
    and then theres me! LOL!

9. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

not much time for yourself huh ??? i have 3 kids, 1 wife , 1 snake, 1 turtle, and 2 dogs and my day don't have enough hours,,,,i can only imagine what yours must be like,,,,,, glad your here

10. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

Hi Lyn!!! I'm so with you on that housekeeping thing... LMAO but I'm making a conscience effort to improve that... ;)

11. dcboas

dcboas Elite Member

Hey Lyn,good to meet ya.I have 3 girls 2,4,and7 :) and I am the only male in the house. 1;1 columbian redtails 0:0:1 rat snake 3 cats 1 brendle pitt ,a european green toadand a hairless rat,rosie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.