This Disappears When Logged In

My Little Guy Hobson

Discussion in 'Milksnakes' started by HappyAppy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. HappyAppy

HappyAppy Member

Thank you to everyone who helped with his shedding problem :) I just wanted to post a picture of my little guy Hobson the Albino Nelson's Milksnake. He's the 1st Milksnake I've ever had and he's the best tempered snake I've had compared to my kings lol

1495344_648469145195383_2132601046_o.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  2. MorganLeFay

MorganLeFay Elite Member

Congratulations! He's certainly very pretty:) Milks have wonderful temperaments and are easy to tame, mine hasn't bitten anyone in his entire life. Keeping him will be a lot of fun!;) Here's my Milk Snake Lancelot (regular Sinaloan), he's the sweetest and most gentle snake I've ever had the pleasure to interact with:)
    2014-01-29 23.18.44.jpg 2014-01-28 17.49.58.jpg

3. HappyAppy

HappyAppy Member

He's gorgeous! Yeah after having to peel unshed skin off of the little guy's tail I learned just how good natured they are. My king would have let me know very quick she was not pleased lol but I love her just the same. It's just amazing how two snakes so closely related are sooo vstly different from each other in personality. I love the natural colored Milks and if I get the space, money, and approval of the BF...many years down the road...that is what's next on my list. I love your snake's name by the way, we are studying Middle English Lit in my Brit Lit college class lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized your user name...would that be the same Morgan le Fay from Gawain and the Green Knight...:) if not, you have an awesome name lol

4. MorganLeFay

MorganLeFay Elite Member

Haha, thank you:) Yes, it's the Morgan from the Arthurian legend, not my own name, though I admit that would be cool XD And thanks for the compliment on Lancelot, though I must say he also used to be a problem shedder, even worse than yours. He once shed every single effing individual scale at a time, his enclosure looked like a snowstorm had passed through it. It was a nightmare:( Things have got much better, though, after I increased his temperature and got him a bigger water bowl. Some of his scales still look wrinkled, though, because the first time it happened I got annoyed and peeled the top layer of the scales off, since it was sticking up (NOT a good idea, lol)

Actually I have a very 'Arthurian' household, since I also have a dog called Merlin. I honestly didn't mean it to be that way, it just happened, lol;)