This Disappears When Logged In

my jungle carpets

Discussion in 'Carpet/Diamond Pythons' started by topacelot, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topacelot

topacelot Elite Member

they were on the top of my realistic wish list (well, 1 was)...I was planning to get a baby from their clutch from a guy I've dealt with before...but a monitor tailwhipped the incubator off a shelf...after, he decided to sell them...

well, he wanted more cresteds and that worked great for me...so I got the pair and the cage...about 3 yrs old....and pretty tame...I was all prepared for a nippy baby lol...though the male nipped my bf a little one night

and they ate well for the first time last night :)

Angeles - male
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. topacelot

topacelot Elite Member

Ophelia - she's got nice yellow to her but in shed in this pic...will get better pics of her when I can
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Nice looking pair you've got there. Congratulations and good luck with them!! :)

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice! JCPs are on my wish list too.
    But then so is most everything else!;)

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Great pics Rach,,,congrats on the new addition. :)

6. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

love the colors and patterns. hope to see more pics after the shed. :)

7. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

I want some!!! Nice pair Rachel!!!

Steve

8. Electrophile

Electrophile Elite Member

They are just lovely! Looks just like my Sheila and they sound like they have a slightly better attitude (though she's getting better, as long as I don't have to pull her off her branch). How long are they? JCPs are quite the enthusiastic feeders! Sheila once constricted her thawed mouse so hard it popped the stomach open. Good thing I'm used to working with mouse guts, cause ewwwww....

9. topacelot

topacelot Elite Member

lol

thanks all :)

well, they're about 3 yrs old, so I'm expecting eggs in the future...also hoping for 1st time bp eggs and possibly corn eggs within the next year...so may get a bit crazy lol

from about 30+ crested geckos to about 25 at the moment and 1 hatched today, am expecting its pair out by the time I get back home in the next day or 2

will try to remember to put up the newer pics of the female when I get back on when I'm home :)

I feed f/t and the first week I either didn't dangle them how they're used to it or they were still settling in on week 2...but it all went well last week and will hopefully continue...they've been pretty active this week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.