This Disappears When Logged In

My Indians babies!!!

Discussion in 'Tortoises' started by fuse, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuse

fuse Elite Member

Hey jus got my couple of Indian Star babes a photo shoot
    hope you guys enjoy it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fuse

fuse Elite Member

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

There absolutely adorable !!! great pictures,,and thanks for sharing.........sigh*** the wish list grows again***

4. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Cute!

Those are little cuties! :D

5. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

I want one! They are beyond CUTE!!!
    My hubby would choke me though! LOL:p
    How big do they get and will they keep the great colors they have right now as adults?

6. rbl

rbl MacGyver in real life

They are great!! =)

7. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

how adorable! i love the color and pattern. :)

8. venus

venus Founding Member

They are sooooo cute. i have never seen anything like it. Thanks for sharing.

9. Hide Clyde

Hide Clyde Elite Member

Wow! I've never seen those before.

10. deltro_star

deltro_star Elite Member

Awesome...I wonder what the star pattern is used for in nature?

11. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

Wow !!! They're awesome

Congrats to you...

12. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Beautiful babies - their pattern is just stunning, thanks so much for sharing, please post more pics! (Rachel's desire for a tortoise grows more intense).. :p

13. fuse

fuse Elite Member

haha
    thanks for the compliments, was out of town recently and just got so disgusted by a pet shop from another country, all reptiles are kept without UVB lightings, hai..... the leopard gecko cant open one of his eyes. its so terrible

anyway, the best site to check out before keeping any tortoises will be www.tortoisetrust.org detailed caresheets with every details covered

14. fuse

fuse Elite Member

dear Jem_Scout and Rachel, star tortoises together with the radiated tortoises are 2 of the species with one of the most decorated shells!!!
    haha but the most common problem my overseas friends faces are the respiratory problems, RES. they're actually rather sensitive to temperature changes and if they get RES, theres almost no turning back. the worst thing is that, this can spread to other healthy mates.

but trust me, they're worth the trouble. i love them!!! :p

btw deltro_star, i have no idea why they have such patterns. these patterns have lead to them been hunted down by tribes as decoration!!!
    so i doubt is of any good. Note that the sri lanka and the Indian star have different patterns and the Sri Lanka variant develops a pyramidal shape and no worries, its natural while the Indian like the ones i'm keeping are more rounded.

15. esbat

esbat Reptile Rescue Premium Member

They're beautiful, best wishes for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.