This Disappears When Logged In

My herps!

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by Manhirwen, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL, cute pics!!..I wish mine would stay still for the camera...

2. Dee

Dee Elite Member

LOL You certainly can Beth, just right-click and save it. Glad you like it! :p

3. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

The new guy!

So here is my new addition to the family. Not sure what morph he is yet but that's ok. Hope you like the pics, they are pretty random.

Attached Files:

4. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

Oops I just realized I never posted pics of my Ball Python in this thread. Here's a couple.

Keep in mind that he's a rescue and those scars are not from anything I inflicted upon him. His previous keepers must have been ignorant beyond comparison.

Attached Files:

5. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

Tsume's eating pics. I've had him a week and I didn't think he'd eat but I thought I'd try and see if he would take it and there was no problem.

Attached Files:

6. Dee

Dee Elite Member

Awwww, Beth! :eek: I didn't know you were going to use it for your avatar... I'm so touched... *snif* :p

7. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

It's priceless Dee, I hope you're ok with me using it.

8. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

Awesome pics Beth. I especially like the ones of your corns. Is the first one a lavender or ghost???? I am still learning about them and their various colours but I'm getting there - sort of!! The second one looks like an amel motley?? Probably wrong on both counts but hey, we've all gotta start somewhere!!

9. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

The first corn is a snow corn, but they do look a little like a lavender sometimes I think. The second is an Amelanistic (amel for shot), but I don't think it's an amel motley, I think motley has to do with the pattern and Amel just means an albino missing the black pigment. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

10. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Beth you are right! Motley refers to the pattern! Instead of individual saddles the markings join together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.