This Disappears When Logged In

My Herps

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by Taxemic, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taxemic

Taxemic Banned User

Thanks for the reasurance. Beardy is called Del, the Sav is called The Sneak. My Pacman is just a bit bigger than 2" but he's my newest addition, really cool.

I hope to share my knowledge and learn from other peoples too. I look forward to seeing you in some of those threads. Thank you very much for your kind words.

2. wgnelson

wgnelson Elite Member

Nice collection! All look healthy, happy, and content.:)

3. Taxemic

Taxemic Banned User

Thanks for noticing, and yeah they are special.

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Although Im a beardie person, I'm kinda liking the salamander and the frog. The beardie does have a cute face :)

5. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Your critters are gorgeous! Despite being a leo fan - your pacman is adorable!! And OMG, I can't believe how big that Sav Monitor is -- I am not familiar with them at all, but WOW, he is huge!

Thanks for sharing your pics!! And keep sharing them, we love pics -- and this place does have their hearts in the right place for animals. Just looking at your happy healthy critters tells a lot!

I look forward to your insight and more pics!

6. Taxemic

Taxemic Banned User

Thank you Frognut.

7. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

I missed all of this!! I love your collection, boy but they are beautiful! No snakes?

What is the leopard gecko's name and have you decided on a name for your Pacman? I am sure your sav made a lot of people drool, me included.:p

8. Taxemic

Taxemic Banned User

The Leo I called Eko but that evolved over time into Shmek. The Pacman is called Bowser. I'm gonna upload some more pics of the Sav in a sec.

9. Brewster320

Brewster320 Elite Member

Great looking animals. The dragon's look is priceless and like the others have said, that savannah is huge! He has some really vibrant colors too, especially the orange on the sides, I didn't know savannahs got that colorful.

10. IAMSTEVE

IAMSTEVE Active Member

I'm a bit late on this one, But Wow your Monitor Is a Big Fat Beauty! I love it!

All your animals Look Exellent, A++ ;)

Just a quick question (for anyone really), I'm not totally in to beardies and have never owned one, and They look Awfully hard and Pointy, are they?

Again, Nice Collection, simply Beautiful!

Steve

11. katie41586

katie41586 Elite Member

I also have to comment on that sav...huge! Have you ever weighed him?

Also, none of the bd`s I have seen are as cute as yours is!

12. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

That is a huge sav. Nice looking animals though.

13. Taxemic

Taxemic Banned User

Thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.