This Disappears When Logged In

My Enclosures

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by TitoAndKatt, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Stefan requested that I post pics of my different cages here a while ago and I just never got to it. Here they are! I'll post the rest later, but it's a start! haha
    The first one was a hastily set up enclosure for two anoles that I somehow ended up with. I probably won't have them much longer. The next two pics are the tank that I had for Barbosa, my special needs AFT.

The next ones are Galileo's (leopard gecko) tank newly renovated.

Attached Files:

2. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

And what it looked like before. And then the divided tank that I have for my two cresties. Then Shiiva's (Ball Python) cage and Tito's set up (I have changed it so I'll have to post an updated pic later).

Attached Files:

3. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Nice digs guys! I must say I like the Roman ruins in Shiiva's enclosure. It gives her a nice place to climb.

4. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

This is NOT a critisism Kitty, I`m just asking..... have you ever thought of putting a branch in Titos enclosure, just to make him feel "at home"?
    (although I`m sure there ARE hammocks at the tops of the trees where iguanas live!) I know it serves it`s purpose, and I suppose that`s why you`ve done it.....( But still nice tanks!!) :p :)

5. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Actually yes it did serve a purpose. He kept escaping and sitting on top of his cage RIGHT under the light where he could burn himself so I put up the hammock to help him get closer. I and he has a branch silly. I have yet to come across another good big one. Maybe when I go hunting for Shiiva's new cage I will see one.

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Try looking on trees, I`ve found quite a few branches there... I once made a stick out of a branch, it took me forever.... ( Not suggesting YOU could manage to do that, Blondie).... (But you could try, anyway)... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.