This Disappears When Logged In

My Chinese Water Dragon, Greek Geckos, and a Bearded Dragon

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by Allan, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allan

Allan Member

Hey, I'm new to the forums. So I thought this would be a good intro-post. I'm Allan, and I've been taking care of reptiles for a while.

Here is my CWD, her name is Vraiku (Haku for short).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These aren't technically my geckos, but they do like to chill inside my house/on my roof near the light to scope out some bugs. These were taken in Chrani, Messenia, Greece.

[​IMG]

Zoomed out to illustrate their size.

[​IMG]

I've seen the same pair a lot, and then I started finding what I can only assume is one of their babies;

[​IMG]

EDIT: I forgot to post pictures of the bearded dragon, I'll do that later :V

2. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

Welcome to the site :)

That gecko in the last pic is so tiny ;)
    Very cute :D

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

welcome, love the dragon!

4. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

The dragon is absolutely beautiful!! And, yes that little gecko is so tiny and cute -- thanks for sharing. We just love pics here!

5. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Aw your dragon is beautiful I love her name! Really I might steal that name later :p

6. Maaso

Maaso Elite Member

You know dude...I was in such a lowly mood. I was going to come home and drink myself into a coma.

Then I saw that first pic of your dragon there, grinning at me like..and I just said to my self "awwww, look at this one" and it just put me in a better mood.

Thank you for sharing, you probably just saved my life.

7. Allan

Allan Member

Thanks, the one in your icon is amazing too; striking a pose for the camera no doubt.

8. Allan

Allan Member

There's actually a rather amusing story about how she got her name, and its english translation xD I'll post about that later.

9. Allan

Allan Member

You're welcome :]

I've had a ton of days like that, and Haku always cheers me up. She's a riot.

I'll post more pictures of her actually, and that bearded dragon who I mentioned (probably a bit later).

10. Maya

Maya Elite Member

Haku is beautiful and such a ham posing for the camera.

11. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

What an awesome looking dragon, and the geckos are so tiny! Thank you for sharing.

12. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Beautiful animal! Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.