This Disappears When Logged In

My Baby Lucky

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by avoidtheboyd, Feb 13, 2010.

1. avoidtheboyd

avoidtheboyd Elite Member

We had to put my dog lucky asleep this morning. I wanted to be there for her, but i just couldn't. I still haven't come to realization that my baby is gone. I had her for 12 years. I just wish she had died peacefully in her sleep one day instead of having the vet do it. I have no clue what im going to do when i come home from school now. I might just sit in front of cage and cry... Its so hard.

2. avoidtheboyd

Heres some picture of her,,,,,

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Attached Files:

3. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

I'm sorry for your loss, it really hurts to lose an animal you've had for so long..

4. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I am very sorry for your loss! It is impossibly hard to lose a beloved friend, especially after such a long time. She was beautiful!

Just try to remember that making that decision to put her to sleep is one of the most selfless act of kindness we can offer our loved pets. It's also one of the hardest - but to give them peace from sickness and pain, we have to do it. Don't feel bad that you couldn't be there at the time -- Know she will be with you forever and knows you loved her. That's what matters!

My thoughts and prayers to you...

5. avoidtheboyd

In the end im glad we didnt prolong here suffering even more. She was diagnosed with lung cancer last november and im just glad shes not suffering anymore. I just dont know what ill do tonight. She used to sleep between my legs and now ill have nothing

6. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I know I am late- I just read about it. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

7. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you and your family and hoping that you will be able to draw upon all of the "good memories" to help you cope during this difficult time.

8. Orca

Orca Elite Member

I'm so sorry :(

Lucky was a beautiful dog (Basenji?) and she looks and sounds like she had a great life with you and your family.

9. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Sorry to hear about your loss, what a sweet looking dog. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

10. avoidtheboyd

yes. Lucky was a basenji

11. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

I am so sorry for your loss. :(

12. megnluigi

megnluigi Active Member

sorry to hear about your pup.

Basenji's are such an interesting breed, definitely a one of a kind dog