This Disappears When Logged In

My Baby CWD FINALLY

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by DomezticTunerz, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you all for the help... after reading that this morning I immediately removed 4 out of 6 gallons and replaced them with tap water treated with repti-safe until I can get spring water this afternoon. Then, I will drain all of the water and replace again. I hope dilluting some of the water will help temporarily :(

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Yeah, I'm sure it's fine now. :) You don't really need spring water, unless the water in your house isn't safe for YOU to drink.

3. Yea well I do appreciate letting me know sooner than later since my CWD absolutely loves to go swimming we have noticed since she goes for periodic swims throughout the day and then basks on the branches to dry off. I am just glad you guys helped me catch this problem early! I will keep a close eye on her to make sure she does not have any adverse affects from the distilled water....

By the way the new fogger went in last night and its the exo-terra ultrasonic fogger now instead of the zoomed repti-fogger. It looks amazing and maintains a "lagoon" or "swamp" appearance which really adds to the beauty of the habitat!

4. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

You won't have any problems with having your guy in the distilled water that long. Its a long term problem if kept with a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.