This Disappears When Logged In

My Adult Dwarf Reticulated Python

Discussion in 'Reticulated Pythons' started by boaterr, Nov 30, 2009.

1. boaterr

boaterr Well-Known Member

Hello, this is my first post. I am large snake keeper with a lot of beautiful animals to share.

First is my 6 year old Male Jampea Dwarf Reticulated Python.
    He is around 13-14 feet and strong as an ox.

Eating a 8 pound Rooster
    IMGA0771.jpg
    IMGA0676.jpg

Attached Files:

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

When we see the size of this snake which is a "dwarf" species, it gives some idea what length it`s "big brother" gets to!

3. josh94

josh94 Well-Known Member

haha I love retics , i wish i had the space/knowledge/money to keep one myself :p

4. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Retics are beautiful snakes, (love the orange eyes) When they successfully breed one that stays a little smaller than you "dwarf" I might consider. I don't have the resources right now for a monster (I will eventually, I keep telling myself)

5. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Hi there!!! Know you from another site, I think....!!

I am new here too.

I adore retics. Yours is awesome!

6. josh112990

josh112990 Well-Known Member

he is a beautiful snake i have a standard retic she is only about 10 feet now but i would love to see your other animals please post pics or send me a message of what you have sorry if it seems that i am being nosey just love seeing other people's herps

7. boaterr

Thanks for the comments everyone. I have a few other animals I will post soon.

8. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

My kids loved the shot of the rooster. lol They have seen my snakes feed, but rabbits have been the extent of "larger" prey. Thanks for sharing.

9. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Beautiful!!!!! I just love seeing great looking large constrictors! Even the "dwarf" ones.

10. boaterr

Thanks for the comments everyone. I think dwarf is really just a marketing pitch because a 14-15 foot snake is not small especially when you take into consideration that even female normal mainland retics usually never get over 18-19 feet.