This Disappears When Logged In

Ms.Liliana

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by CountTripula, Oct 28, 2011.

1. CountTripula

CountTripula Elite Member

This is Ms.Liliana after a fresh new shed. Shes been doing a little bit better on the jumping that she does when we go to get her out. She is loving her new home and all the attention she gets. :)

308651_2179488013901_1447932910_32051633_517307593_n-1-1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

What a gorgeous snake! She still looks so little, but not for long!

3. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

She's beautiful!!! :)

4. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

Beautiful markings!

5. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Yea, she has some of the most beautiful markings of any burm I've seen!

6. CountTripula

Thanks for all the great comments :) I love her markings also! She didn't have a normal shed as the others it came off in two parts but hopefully the next shed she will do better.

7. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

She's really pretty! Make sure you take lots of photos! It might be hard to remember how little she was when she's 17 feet long lol! :)

8. CountTripula

Thanks! I am forever taking pictures lol. Seems like I can't get enough pictures of my babies. I know one day it's gonna be rough fitting her whole body in a photo.

9. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Nah, its easy to get her all in frame then. Just stand further back. Waaaaay further, lol. Beautiful specimen , btw.

10. CountTripula

Lol.. thanks much! :)

11. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Nice!! You can go ahead and send her my way. I am only one state below you. He,he,he! She would make some extra special babies with the awesome guy draped around my.neck in my avatar. Just kidding...(unless you want to send her to me). :p

12. CountTripula

Lol I would much rather keep her but if you ever wanna mate your guy with my girl later on it could be arranged but she's to precious to give away all though you are a terrific snake owner. Lol.. I had no clue you were a state below me!! :p

13. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

We may have something to talk about in a couple of years. ;)