This Disappears When Logged In

Mr Jingles Feeder pics

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by steel rip, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Heres a few pics of Mr Jingles, with his dinner :D

Attached Files:

2. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

sweet pics rip,how big is he? dose he coil around it when he eats i seen pics of that before didn`t know if it was normal.mine are still on pinkies,only little guys 15 inches but getting bigger every day.hope to see more pics soon

3. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Yep he constricts even though they are already dead lol, they all do it, fiesty lil feeders, Mr Jingles is 12 months old, so the pet store told me when I bought him 2 weeks ago. :D

4. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Nice snake, How'd you come up with Mr Jingles?

5. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Well he is actually a she, so the pet shop said, and I was wanting a name but couldnt think of one, then I was watching The green Mile, (one of my fave movies) so I named him after the mouse Mr Jingles, it was either that or Percy lol :D

6. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Great pics Donna! He's big for 12months! Looks like a good feeder.. good job :) Haha i love it when they coil around their prey.. a couple of our corns do it and their tails rattle like mad like all their Christmas' have come at once! :D

7. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Do you think so, I thought he looked small for 12 months, Pixels much bigger and hes only 12 months, mind you its surprizing how much they grow just after a few feeds, hes only had two mice since I got him and he seems to have grown a lot.

8. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Well I'm only judging on what he's eating.. some of them do grow much more quickly than others, and sometimes they go through huge growth spurts, when other times they don't seem to grow at all! :p Only a few months ago our females snow and anery were much smaller than our female oaketee, now they are the same size after some surprising growth spurts! Sometimes they will all shed every few weeks, other times they seem to go for a couple of months, and others they will have two sheds within a couple of weeks of each other! :D

9. Tammy

Tammy Subscribed User Premium Member

Great looking snake! It cracks me up the way they coil around their food as if someone would try to take it away from them. :)

10. scarecrowking

scarecrowking Member

Heya Steel Rip (made it to the site!).

Looks just like Ducky when he's feeding, except he's only on pinkies. Oh, and I am gonna somehow post a pic of Nacho on top of her castle, it's just too cute.

Brian

11. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

MY Ball Python strikes a thawed mouse so hard that you would think I was holding a T-bone in front of a starving guy! LOL Makes me laugh every time too! :p

Nice looking snake you have there Steel :)

12. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Nice pics and great looking snake !!!

13. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Glad you made it. post pics we love them here, showing off our snakes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.