This Disappears When Logged In

Moving With Beardie Questions?

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by Pandavapes81, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Pandavapes81

Pandavapes81 New Member

Hello, I'm moving tomorrow from Florida to California in a uhaul truck I have a older bearded dragon I have a carrier for him is it really that hard to travel with bearded dragons? I'm leaving my car because I heard the journey will be to stressful for her which makes me sad but if anyone has tip on traveling with my beardy bc leaving him is out of the question I keep reading others post but most just freak me out .. lol he is about 8 years old I have a carrier bc I was gonna keep him in his tank but then found out he could cook back there so thank god I read that plus I don't want to keep him in a dark room for hours I'll rather him be with me and get some natural sun just could use some tips I honestly am freaking so need some help getting calm about this trip lol

2. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

How long is he going to be on the road?

3. millerpj

millerpj Elite Member

My beardie travels to school and back with me often. I put a hot water bottle in the bottom of my carrier covered with a towel. That way he can stay warm and I can have the air on.

4. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi, just for the sake of asking, why are you taking the dragon to school with you?