This Disappears When Logged In

More Pix

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by pjrojo, Aug 5, 2013.

1. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

I just can't clean her cage and not take a pictures or two, I just know she's going to hatch pretty, pretty babies but Joey has the males (hint, hint)

9444689965_d381f93132_z.jpg

9447474272_df22d0c446_z.jpg

:D

Attached Files:

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

she's looking nice indeed.... I'll send you the shipping address ;)

3. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

Do the tree pythons enjoy being misted on directly? I see that she's got herself covered in water droplets. :"> I really love these snakes. *Contemplates* What's their max length/ full grown tank necessity? Their greens are felicific in nature. Absolutely amazing.

4. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait till the day I begin working with these amazing snakes......

5. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

She is beautiful!! Maybe one day :)

6. thinkbig317

thinkbig317 Elite Member

One day for sure for me!!! STUNNING animals GTPs are!

7. JoeyG

They are not misted every day only a couple of times a week. It's more natural for them coming from the areas they live in. They're about 5.5 to 6' for a very large female, tanks vary but 3x1.5x3 seems to work well for large adults and as always if you can do bigger then go for it.

I don't know what you 2 are waiting for ;) Just be careful because they are an addiction!

8. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

Hmm, seems as if they are similar to taking care of balls (besides humidity and temp, size wise though, similar). Besides the constant striking nature, they act like they are super calm and sweet. I'm in love with their heat pits, and their location. They are so pretty. I love the yellow and green mix in this GTP.

9. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I only have 34 snakes currently what is 20-30 more? :) Hey I actually went to a ball python breeders house(the guy I got my mojo from) and didn't leave with a snake!! 160 frozen rats and 10 live asf's thought! Have to feed the zoo :) I did enquire about his champagne bp's I might have to grab one next time I'm there :)

10. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

:0

34! You have quite the collection, and your looking to add on to it. How wonderful, but another 30, whoa, then your starting a business. Champagne bps color reminds me more of a pumpkin spice latte (or is that just because its Halloween season I'm saying that). Mmm, either way, the morph is one of a kind.

:0

See, heres the thing though, Wyldrose. I totally can see myself in ten years having thirty, plus, snakes. And, of course, all different species. I need to find a breeder soon(er, than later). I figure, GTP, and other arboreal snakes, would make great accent pieces on hall tables. Most don't enjoy being held frequently, so why not make them the show case of your house's halls.

11. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Joey, what am I waiting for? All I can say is that I am picky when it comes to what I add into my collection. Anybody can call themselves a breeder of reptiles, all you have to do is go into any pet store buy a male and female do a little reading and Boom you got babies up for sale. Now, what I look for are true breeder traits, people who know almost everything about the species they are working with, they take pride in the care of their animals and are willing to learn new tricks and info that relates to their hobby. Usually it's those types of people who have quality reptiles. (HINT !!!!)Also, Dee has me prohibited from obtaining anything else until I finish up the reptile room and upgrade the racks :"> >:)

34?? C’mon Susan you still need to catch up!!! Dee and I are sitting on 41 ball pythons, 1 Corn Snake and 12 Geckos. On another note I see you are jumping into the big Morphs, Champagne's although not my favorites are still amazing looking snakes. As for me, I think I might be diving into the leopard, orange dream and Vanilla morphs. I need more color and pattern enhancers in my collection.

Zerp3D, I know what you mean. In my personal opinion GTP's are beautiful snakes that deserved to be shown off. In fact that's what I plan on doing as soon as I get mine. I have this huge Exo-terra double door tank, a timed mister, lights and a water fall that’s been sitting in my garage for the better part of a year.

12. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

Exactly! Their greens would be an eye grabber, if they weren't already eye grabbers themselves.

13. JoeyG

I completely agree! I don't understand why Angel won't let me put at least one in the living room ;-) I'll have to settle with my herp room for now and hope one day I can take over the whole house!

14. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

How about a tank as a mantle piece? LOL. One day your collection is going to get to big for just one room, and you're going to HAVE TO spread out into the house. Then, Angel will just have to deal with the beauties all over the house! Hahaha. You will prevail! >:)

15. JoeyG

LOL!!! I've thought about that and I've already thought that I may need to widen the room they're in by moving a wall :) Although I still have a ton of room if I can configure right. It's good to have options finally.... now to distract my better half ;|(|

16. Zerp3D

Zerp3D Elite Member

Its like playing tetris with snake cages! :">