This Disappears When Logged In

More Eggs!!

Discussion in 'Colubrids *General*' started by Amelia, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Found another hognose with 7 eggs, the first girl laid 8 eggs, although that whole clutch went bad, hopefully this one will be better, and hopefully it wont be the last clutch out of them for this year, although I don't think that it will be. I don't have any pics, later tonight we should be getting a new card for the camera, and then I will be snapping pics to update on a bunch of snakes, and of course some snap shots of eggs, since I didn't get to take pics of them as they were before they were put into the incubator.

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Amelia, that is such a tease, you know we can't live without pics. Get that card as soon as you can!!!

3. venus

venus Founding Member

Yea Amelia...no more teasing, we want pics, lol

Congrats on all the eggs, the herpcenter family cannot wait for them to hatch. :)

4. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Well looks like getting that card is going to be a little while longer in getting here, took a peek at best buy and saw they wanted like 60 bucks for the one we need for the camera, so settled for the same one off of ebay, for just under 15.00 shipped, but when it gets here I will definately be taking a bunch of pics.

5. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Alright, we'll let it slide this time. But no more teasing, we get emotionally distraught. lol

6. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

I don't mean to tease anyone, Im itching to be able to get some pics of stuff here.

7. Ryan

Ryan Elite Member

saweeet!!!
    still holdin some cash for when they hatch :)

8. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Ryan, the hognoses are some of my favorites, you won't be disappointed. One of my first snakes was a western hognose. and he is still one of my best friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.