It was time for a thorough cleaning of Monty's terrarium, so I decided to make some changes while I was at it. I put in a shelf on the warm side with a big fake fern for some cover, but still allowing the heat through from above. I have 2 heat panels: one on the ceiling and one on the back wall of the warm side. Dissolved coco humus brick substrate, a hide on the warm side that looks like a tree stump, a gnarly branch in the middle and a hide that looks like a rock on the cold side. Water dish that looks like rock too. Then a bunch of fake plants stuck in an upside down flower pot in the corner. He's been scouting around for over 2 hours, checking out EVERY millimeter of space: I swear he's going to have a sore tongue tomorrow!! :-" Here it is: Here's Monty checking out the upper level: He seems satisfied now: sitting halfway under the hide on the warm side.