This Disappears When Logged In

Monty Ate Tonight Woooo!!!

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by AjaMichelle, Jan 6, 2012.

1. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

sweeet I am exactly the same way. My bf is always like "again? come on!" lol

2. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Wow, you both need to watch out. Your male friends could become suspects in the abuse hearings! Lol, just kidding but seriously, I don't think I realized just how fragile the Emeralds were. I don't pull away from bites, but like the two of you, I am easily preoccupied/distracted by things and walk into stuff or fall over my own feet. Once I had surgery on my wrist, and went to walk out of my house-I stepped onto my front steps and accidently slipped off the side of the top step. Luckily, I was able to spin myself around so that when I hit the ground, I landed on my back and not on my face or wrist. I also had to replace a phone when I was changing the water in Isis' cage and accidentally dropped the phone into the water. I was fortunate enough to get the phone out before the little indicator inside showed any damage. It just stopped working and luckily, the insurance paid for it since it did not show any water damage.

3. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I got accused of cutting in school because of monitor claws to the wrists.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Yeah Iguana keepers have long had that issue!