This Disappears When Logged In

Mold

Discussion in 'Herp Health' started by nate21088, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate21088

    nate21088 New Member

    I was doing some cleaning in my snake room and, under my window, I found some mold on the carpet.
    Can anyone tell me how bad this is for my snakes? Or any ideas as to what I should do?

    Thank you!
     
  2. thead11

    thead11 Elite Member

    I would do whatever you can to totally get rid of it.
    I'm not sure if it will do anything to your snakes, but it will make you sick.
     
  3. Ipanda

    Ipanda Elite Member

    Thead11 is right. Mold can make you very sick. I'm sure it would be a respitory irritant, at the least when it comes to your snakes. Best way to get rid of it is bleach bleach and more bleach
     
  4. phearamedusa

    phearamedusa Active Member

    Mold can be very bad for you, but the best way to get rid of it permanently is to find out why you have it (leaky pipe, or window for example), and take care of the cause. Bleach is a quick fix, that will hopefully stop the spread of the mold. Until you know what caused the mold, it may come back.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page