This Disappears When Logged In

Mist'r Lizard Jr.

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by Kendalle, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

Mist'r Lizard Jr. - Habitats & Accessories - Reptile - PetSmart

I got this a few weeks ago, maybe three, and I really really like it. Kermit, my ig, hates getting squirted so at most I could squirt around her or get threatened with the tail (she got baths) But she seems to actually enjoy this and my hand doesn't hurt from so much squirting in that big cage.

I have read that it sometimes breaks with in a year but it was $10 and I already got that much out of it I think.

Anyway thought someone might want to know

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

yeah, I had one of those, and it did break very quickly. Less than a month. I can't change the nozzle on it anymore, because i had to glue it on.

I was much more impressed with the Misty Mate, though they are hard to find - the nozzle needs replacing about every 1.5-2 years on those, but that's about $3.00. You can pump it up, run the hoze into the terrarium, and then just switch the valve and walk away - no more standing there while you spray. (I ran hose right in through a vent.)

3. KDReptiles

KDReptiles Active Member

I like the misters too. They do tend to break fast though. At the pet store I accidentally broke one before I could even use it on their animals. LOL oops!

4. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

5. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

well, that makes things easier! I might have to order parts here soon, now that I know where to get them. Heck, I might order 3 more misters, those things were darned handy,

6. geckomommy

geckomommy Well-Known Member

You can buy these for chemicals like brake clean at supply stores like Princess Auto and Napa. My husband has a few from a supplier called Wurth from his work. The ones he got are a bit more heavy duty. Works like a hot darn though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.